City West Water

City wests water food  business customers  are generally required to have a Grease trap and need to comply with keeping the trap clean and functional to avoid polluting a waterways.


Your trade waste agreement will outline the specific maintenance and service requirements for your grease trap. Grease traps must be cleaned by an EPA-licensed liquid waste collector every 3 months.

ref Grease traps City West Water



Argus Recycling grease trap cleaning service complies with City West Water’s requirementsof being an EPA licensed operator. Customers are also assured disposal is done in an environmentally responsible way.



13 16 91